Friday 22 December 2017

Today's guiding - 22/12/17

Today's guiding - 22/12/17
Although today wasn't a paid guiding day it was a thank you for a treat from one of my customers, Lewis who kindly treated me to a day at the Bridge Pool at Christchurch. Five hours on the river, six swims covered and a countless supply of bites from our target species perch.
Over the Christmas period I'm going to be exploring a few new swims on stretches close by as the last thing I want to do is exhaust what I already know. Tomorrow will be my last full days guiding on this stretch. Luckily my customer Barrie is up for a morning in the known spots then an afternoon exploring new areas. I will keep you informed.
Fancy a days perch fishing? If so why not email me for more details - duncancharman@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment