Wednesday 29 November 2017

Perch paradise, maybe?

Organised, almost!
Headed to a new stretch of river in my never ending search for a big perch and finally stumbled on what could just turn out to be a perch goldmine. First cast in a likely looking spot produced a bite and after a powerful fight a slid the net under a big perch which turned the scales to 3lb 9oz, an ounce under my river best. Unfortunately I then found that I had left my camera at home so had to take a image on my mobile phone. No more action for a while and after a couple of moves before dropping a bait in another swim, only to see it nearly ripped of the rest immediately. This bite was missed but placing the bait in the same spot produced another which was a perch weighing 2lb 9oz and yet again another self take was taken. Whilst waiting for the next bite I started to look at the features that my iPhone has and worked out how to take a ten second selfy which was good as soon after place another 2lb 9oz perch in the net.
Its early days here and with loads of river to explore further cant wait for my next session.
If you fancy a day on the river in search of a big perch then I have dates available over the coming winter. If you want a day with a difference then this day could be split between targeting chub and perch. If you are interested then email me and I will send you prices etc - duncancharman@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment