Monday 27 November 2017

Christmas ideas.......Time is running out

Christmas ideas.
If you are looking for something different this Christmas then why not get your partner to contact me and buy 'A day with Duncan' voucher. You can then book whatever date you want with me throughout the following year and target whatever specie you fancy.
As you already know, I fish for every specie so there is a good chance that if you want a big carp, chub, tench, rudd etc,  a day simply catching tench all day or feel that you need to learn a new skill such as waggler fishing,  grayling fishing using a centrepin and or zig fishing then I'm sure that I can accommodate.
If you are interested then in order to get your voucher in time for Christmas then you need to get your partner to get in touch now.
Simply email me at - duncancharman@me.com

I also still have a few signed books left at the silly price of just £10.99 plus P&P. Again email me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment