Thursday 20 March 2014

Challenge Charman


New series – Challenge Charman
Now that the rivers have closed and the weather has improved I will be heading for a different fishery each week (mostly day ticket venues) and reporting back on how I approached the venue and how the session went.
This series will include a fact file on each venue, what it contains and hopefully not only some good tips but some great catch pictures.
For this weeks feature, which will be published next week, I have chosen MBK Pump Station, a great silver fish venue, however having a love for the float I’m going to see if I can extract a few of its larger residence, targeting them right in the margins on a somewhat underrated bait.

If you have a fishery that you would like me to try out then feel free to email me your suggestions duncancharman@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment