Due to popular demand (and due to the lack of barbel on the Loddon and Kennet) I will once again be offering the chance to fish the beautiful river Wye for barbel and chub during the summer and autumn of 2017. Dates for these feeder/float guided sessions are limited and cost just £135 per person, per day. Spaces limited to just two anglers per day so you are guaranteed I will spend plenty of time with you.
Below is what a day with myself consists off -
- Session last up to 10hrs.
- Tickets to venue.
- All bait & terminal tackle (rigs etc) – most anglers want to use their own rods and reels but mine can be used if needed. If using your own l will advise on the rods, mainline strength etc prior to our day out.
- Rig explanation.
- General watercraft.
- Your questions answered all day.
- Photographs of your catches plus general shots throughout day, all supplied on disc.
- Specimen fish entered into competitions and sent to weekly magazines.
- Blog entry of days event on personal website - www.duncancharman.co.uk
Dates available are July 25th and 26th, August 24th and 25th, September 21st, 22nd, 27th and 28th along with October 26th and 27th. Dates bookable by a £50 deposit p/p.
If these dates aren’t suitable then please let me know as I can offer alternative dates for one or two anglers based on travelling up and back on the same day or staying over, prices on request. Dates in bold have unfortunately already been taken!
Book now and take advantage of receiving a £60 Nash goodie bag for just £15 extra. These goodie bags are designed so that you can return and put what you have learnt into practice. Goodie bag offer available only on booking and payable with deposit.
If you are interested then dates can be booked by either calling me on 07928 617006 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other additional information – Recommended B&B close by are Sink Green Farm (Sue and David) 01432 870223, The Falcon 01989 740223.
Woody’s Angling Centre Hereford 01432 344644.
Hereford and District Angling Association – hdaa.blogspot.co.uk