Thursday 29 October 2015

Guided barbel and chub sessions on the Loddon.




Guided barbel and chub sessions on the Loddon.
I have to admit, it’s been a difficult year, not just barbel and chub but every species that swims, and it’s not just on rivers, stillwaters are the same, and it’s not just down here as reports across the country have reported a similar story.
Anyone that reads my monthly blog will know that I’ve been fishing for a massive barbel, probably the worst year to do this, yet fish have been gracing my net quietly, not exactly from my chosen quarry all the time but getting bites is the name of the game and sooner or later the right bite will come along.
If you’re struggling to get bites then why not, like the customers shown in the images, give me a call and lets organise a day out where I will reveal a few methods to help you on your way.
Even better, why not suggest to the other half to buy a gift voucher from me for Christmas.
Tel 07928 617006
Email – duncancharman@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment