Friday 29 September 2017

Ideas for Christmas?

Christmas is coming.....
I bet all you anglers struggle when it comes to giving ideas to the other half for Christmas. Well here’s an idea that will keep you captivated for hours and fire you up in getting out more and putting a few more specimen fish in your net. 
‘Evolution of an angler’ took me a full year to write and covers venues most will have fished, be fishing or might be thinking of fishing. Venues such as the river Thames, Kennet and Loddon to stillwaters like Frensham Great Pond, Yateley Split Lake and Westhampnett. Thirty-one chapters, 350 pages in full colour all for the stupid price of just £10.99 (usually £25) plus P&P and even better all personalized to include your very own message and signed!

I don’t have many left so if you want to take advantage of this fantastic offer then best email me – duncancharman@me.com


Another thought is that you could get the other half to buy a gift voucher for a guided day with me? These cost just £125* and will be posted out in time for Christmas.
*excludes 'there and back' day's to the river Wye which cost £160.

No comments:

Post a Comment