Thursday 30 April 2015

Cats on the Prowl



Guided sessions for Catfish.
We have just returned from our first overnight session targeting catfish at Badshot Lea and although cold, the cats were as obliging as always with cats to 27lb 10oz.
If you fancy targeting these and need some guidance then why not book up an overnight session with myself and fellow Nash angler Chris Petter. We will provide all tackle, if needed, as well as enough pellets to see you through the night, even if it’s a hectic one. These overnight sessions are limited so if you want more information then just email me duncancharman@me.com and we will arrange a night under the stars in the quest to catch you a personal best.

To get a monthly round-up of what I have been up to then visit my website www.duncancharman.co.uk. Alternatively you can call me on 07928 617006.  

No comments:

Post a Comment