Friday 11 May 2018

The perfect venue to learn new methods.


 Harris Lake – May 18



Recently it’s all been about heading to relatively easy venues and getting a few bites. Harris Lake controlled by Godalming Angling is not just for members but also for anglers wanting to fish a well stocked lake on a day ticket.

What I love about this venue is that it contains no carp so tactics can be scaled down in order to catch the stunning crucians and tench within. My last session lasted just three hours and was all about getting some action and catch images for a European magazine article and fish after fish graced my net.

Another great thing on Harris is that it’s a great water to learn and perfect tactics like the pellet cone, flat-bed feeder and helicopter rig as well as float fishing in the margins.

If you fancy learning a few new methods then heading to your local water or even returning to Harris to enjoy its fantastic sport then I’m offering tutorial days which include bait, tickets, terminal tackle, even the use of my tackle if needed. Interested? Well just email me at duncancharman@me.com for further details.
Tight lines...Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment