Frensham – Three spaces gone, five to go!
Three days guiding at Frensham have already been snapped up and with a number of other enquiries pending they maybe all gone come the weekend!
Thought I’d wet your appetite to what’s on offer at Frensham, just look at the images – action, specimen rudd and tench and the chance of a red-letter day just like Mathew had.
Below is what a day with myself consists off -
- Session last up to 10hrs.
- Tickets to venue.
- All bait & terminal tackle (rigs etc) – most anglers want to use their own rods and reels but mine can be used if needed. If using your own l will advise on the rods, mainline strength etc prior to our day out.
- Rig explanation.
- General watercraft.
- Your questions answered all day.
- Photographs of your catches plus general shots throughout day, all supplied on disc.
- Specimen fish entered into competitions and sent to weekly magazines.
- Blog entry of days event on personal website - www.duncancharman.co.uk
Price for a one-to-one guided session £135.
I will point out that if you want to catch rudd then it will have to be either a session fishing into darkness or even an all night session which gives you the added bonus of lading a few tench in the morning. Tench sessions are from dawn onwards.
If you’re a FAS member and want to bring a guest no problem, I will simply work out a price that will make it better value per angler.
If you have any questions or just want to find out more details then simply email me at – email@example.com.