Tuesday 29 November 2016

Another happy customer

Another happy customer.
One of my regular customers, Ade contacted me as he fancied some decent roach action. After a fantastic session with another customer I was hoping to return to the river Blackwater yet a couple of days of heavy rain had put the river in my back garden over its banks so I knew that further downstream it would be almost impossible to fish. A last minute change of plans saw us heading to a local lake, one that has a track record of producing, if not the biggest roach, a good stamp of fish and straight away he was into his first roach, one around 10oz. This action continued for the next three hours as  roach after roach came to the net, the best probably around 1lb 4oz. Come midday and with the sun breaking through the clouds the action slowed and as Ade only fishes short sessions he was well happy having found a new roach goldmine close to his home.

If you fancy a days roach fishing then just send me an email to duncancharman@me.com or call me 07928 617006 / 01252 315271 and let me do the rest and don'
t forget you can always get the other half to buy 'A day with Duncan' voucher for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment