Saturday 30 July 2016

Customer catches for July

Customer catches for July.
Here's a selection of photographs taken of customer who spent a days fishing with me during July. They include rudd to 2lb 8oz, crucians to 3lb 3oz, quality bream and tench plus a customers first ever barbel.

If you fancy a days fishing under my guidance then why not send me an email duncancharman@me.com with your requirements and I will do my very best to sort out a day to remember for you.

Cost of a days fishing on average costs just £125 and includes bait, terminal tackle, rods and reels if needed, tickets to venue plus lots more. and if you want to give the wife an idea for your bithday or even Christmas then vouchers are available.

Tight lines and look forward to seeing you on the bank,
Duuncan Charman

No comments:

Post a Comment