Sunday 25 October 2015

Brilliant start to the zander season at Old Bury Hill.




Brilliant start to the zander season at Old Bury Hill.
It’s been a popular start to the zander season at Old Bury Hill with zander to over 11lb already being reported. I’ve had six anglers, two off which returned home with personal bests and everyone has enjoyed catching numerous zander, and it’s not all been after dark as action has been consistent right from the start. If it wasn’t for the chilly north wind that’s been consistently blowing the fishing would have been spectacular but I think the best is yet to come as when the wind changes and a mild spell is forecasted I predict some big hits being taken.
If you fancy having a crack at the zander then I would recommend that you get in contact ASAP as once the really cold weather arrives and the water temperature drops action will slow down so I reckon there is a four week period in which you can reap the rewards.
One-to-one or groups guided trips are from midday to 9pm with all terminal tackle, (rods and reels if needed) bait and day ticket included in a very reasonable price. If you fancy something different and getting a bend or two in your rods then give me a call on 07928 617006 or alternatively email me at duncancharman@me.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment