Tuesday 18 July 2017

Tough going but hugely rewarding!

Tough going but rewarding.Last night saw myself customer John heading to Frensham Great Pond, the scene of a mega tench catch taken by John last season that earn't him a free FAS permit.

This session was all about catching a 2lb plus rudd however hard as we tried, just one showed a 2lb 6oz fish on my rod. You maybe asking why l didn't let him take my rod but some anglers prefer to learn by association, watching myself then replicating what I do, my help comes in tying up rigs, baiting up and generally answering loads of questions. the next bite came to my rods, a tench then the tables turned as John went on to land four tench to around six pounds. Unfortunately the big rudd never came his way but he knows exactly what to do and I''m sure will be sending me a picture soon of a fish of a lifetime.

Guiding inquiries to - duncancharman@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment