Wednesday 9 September 2015

It’s Barbel time!


It’s Barbel time!
September has finally arrived and with the night’s drawing in and the air temperature dropping, it means one thing, it’s time to get out on the river and start seriously targeting barbel.
If you’re looking for some guidance on how to approach a river and the tactics and baits used to land yourself a monster then why not book me for a day. Prices are very competitive and you will leave full of confidence on how to tackle your local river and proceed to catch more than your fair share of fish.
If you are interested then now’s the time to learn as once October and November arrive (in my mind the best months) the fish will be feeding in earnest.
For more information simply email me at duncancharman@me.com or give me a call on 07928 617006.

No comments:

Post a Comment