For all you BT Sports viewers watching the Fishing Channel the take a look on BT Sports 2 at 9pm this Thursday to see myself fishing at Mill Farm Fishery in West Sussex for roach. This is just one of some brilliant features as well as loads of hints and tips.
And if you get Anglers Mail each week then you will see Im on the front cover with a feature on catching chub using the float and bread. Also in the copy is my good friend Chris Petter getting to grip with some great perch, once again at Mill Farm Fishery.
Other content inc -
COULD you become a top angler? See if you have what it takes by reading this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine!
Best waters to get a bite-a-chuck in winter are revealed in this must-read issue of the Mail.
Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated February 10, 2015) also includes:
- Parkinson's sufferer lures top specimen
- 42 lb 8 oz pike – best of the winter
- The contest tackled by 11,000 anglers!
- Interest grows over 100 lb catfish on the pole
- Masterclass in pukka prawn fishing
- Amazing carp gel baits!
- Tackle Up – a river special on catching chub
- Gary Newman & Neil Wayte – mixed success on river and lake
- Colin Davidson’s boilie tips and seasonal hints on finding carp
- Essential Knowledge looks at chopped worm
- The book by legend Dick Walker
- The famous British Open is back – exclusive report
- All The Answers – the No.1 Q&A
Plus WHERE TO FISH – with the Mail’s genuine regional experts, who really know their stuff.
Remember, all this great stuff is exclusively inside Angler’s Mail magazine – print or digital format. Subscribe for a great price at www.anglersmail.co.uk